Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The DuroMax XP15000EH is the most POWERFUL generator of our Dual Fuel line and is perfect for home backup and jobsites. This unit provides the power of a large standby generator while occupying the footprint of a portable. Equipped with a commanding 713cc V-twin engine, the XP15000EH is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable power source that runs on either gas or propane.
- With 15,000 watts of power, the XP15000EH Dual Fuel generator will keep your entire home running during a storm or power outage.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP15000EH comes equipped with a digital multimeter that shows voltage, frequency, and hours run, and a wide variety of outlets (including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet).
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Stay powered with our EH line of portable generators.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- Tool Set
- DC Charging Cables
- Wheel & Handle kit
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||104|
|Running Amperage at 240V||52|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||95|
|Running Amperage at 240V||47.50|
|Runtime at 25% Load||16|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Key Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Pressure & Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||54.1 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||60 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Needle Bearings|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||10.6 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||30"-Long x 33"-Wide x 35"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||380-lbs|
|Volume (db)||83 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP15000EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||35"L x 24"W x 38"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.