Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The DuroMax XP4850EH is designed as a user-friendly unit that provides 4,850 watts of POWER. Dual Fuel Technology allows you to operate your generator on standard gasoline or cleaner-burning liquid propane. This Dual Fuel workhorse packs a punch and will keep you powered at home, work, and play..
- With 4,850 watts of power, the XP4850EH Dual Fuel generator will keep you powered at home or on the go.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP4850EH comes equipped with a variety of outlets to suit your needs. This generator features our MX2 Power Boost, which doubles the 120V power for appliances and RVs.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- The XP4850EH is perfect for RVs, Camping, Tailgating, and power on-the-go.
- Stay powered with our EH line of portable generators.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- DC Charging Cables
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle kit
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||32.08|
|Running Amperage at 240V||16.04|
|Runtime at 25% Load||23 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10 hours|
|Running Amperage at 120V||30.48|
|Running Amperage at 240V||15.24|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9 hours|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 24"-Wide x 21"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||122-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP4850EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, and Owners Manual|
|Package Dimensions||26"L x 19"W x 19"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.