Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The XP5500HX delivers the most power in its class with 5,500 watts of power you can take anywhere! With a 210cc OHV-V DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for camping, RVs, tailgating, and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, and fans during any power outage or emergency event.
- With 5,500 watts of power, the XP5500HX Dual Fuel generator will keep you powered at home or on the go, while keeping your family safe from harmful fumes with CO Alert.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP5500HX comes equipped with a sleek digital control center and a wide variety of outlets to suit your needs, including our MX2 Switch which doubles the 120V power for your RV.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- Our innovative CO Alert eliminates the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning by automatically shutting down the generator when harmful fumes are detected.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- The XP5500HX is perfect for RVs, Camping, Tailgating, and power on-the-go.
- Stay powered with our HX line of portable generators
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug
- Oil Funnel
- Propane Regulator
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||37.50|
|Running Amperage at 240V||18.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Running Amperage at 120V||35.63|
|Running Amperage at 240V||17.81|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 23"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||128-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP5500HX Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, Propane Regulator, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||27"L x 20"W x 19"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.