Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The largest Dual Fuel digital inverter on the market, the XP9000iH is excellent for emergency home backup or power on the jobsite. Use clean power to operate your television, laptops, and other sensitive electronics. This inverter comes with a digital control center so you can monitor power output, load level, and running hours at a glance. Double your power by connecting a second XP9000iH with a parallel kit (sold separately).
- With 9,000 watts of clean power, the XP9000iH Dual Fuel digital inverter will power your sensitive electronics at home or on the jobsite, while protecting you from harmful fumes with CO Alert.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP9000iH comes with a push button start, an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level, a front facing interface that allows you to change your fuel type in seconds, and a wide variety of outlets to suit your needs.
- Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Our innovative CO Alert eliminates the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning by automatically shutting down the generator when harmful fumes are detected.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug
- Oil Funnel
- Propane Regulator
- Battery Tender
- Remote Control
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||63.33|
|Running Amperage at 240V||31.66|
|Runtime at 25% Load||20|
|Runtime at 50% Load||11|
|Running Amperage at 120V||60|
|Running Amperage at 240V||30|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3400 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button/ Remote|
|Idle Control||Demand Based Variable Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||34 fluid oz|
|Suggessted Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||6.9 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||27"-Long x 21"-Wide x 25"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||237-lbs|
|Volume (db)||68 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP9000iH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Remote Control, Battery Tender, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||28"L x 22"W x 26"H|
|Battery Tender Port||Yes|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.