Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Powerful and versatile, the DS12000EH is ready for anything. Perfect for home backup, the Dual Fuel option doubles fuel life when running propane, making this unit an effective, low-maintenance solution for your home standby needs. Producing over 12,000 watts, you can rest assured you will stay powered through any storm.
- With 12,000 watts of power, the DS12000EH Dual Fuel generator will keep your whole home running during a storm or power outage.
- DuroStar Dual Fuel Technology allows your generator to run on either gasoline or propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The DS12000EH comes equipped with a wide variety of outlets, including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet. This generator features our MX2 Power Boost, which doubles the 120V power for appliances and RVs.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Stay powered with our HX line of portable generators.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- DC Charging Cables
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle Kit
- Propane Regulator
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||79.17|
|Running Amperage at 240V||39.58|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||75.21|
|Running Amperage at 240V||37.6|
|Runtime at 25% Load||14|
|Runtime at 50% Load||7|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Key Switch|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||224-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||DS12000EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||31"L x 23"W x 23"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.