Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The DuroStar DS4850EH is built with power and durability in mind. With a 210cc engine, 4,850 starting watts and 3,850 running watts, this workhorse will provide plenty of power whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or on the jobsite. The DS4850EH features our Dual Fuel Technology which allows you to run your generator on either standard gasoline or cleaner-burning liquid propane.
- With 4,850 watts of power, the DS4850EH Dual Fuel generator will keep you powered at home or on the go.
- DuroStar Dual Fuel Technology allows your generator to run on either gasoline or propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The DS4850EH comes equipped with a variety of outlets to suit your needs. This generator features our MX2 Power Boost, which doubles the 120V power for appliances and RVs.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- The DS4850EH is perfect for RVs, Camping, Tailgating, and power on-the-go.
- Stay powered with our HX line of portable generators.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- Tool Set
- DC Charging Cables
- Wheel & Handle kit
- Propane Regulator
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||32.08|
|Running Amperage at 240V||16.04|
|Runtime at 25% Load||23 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10 hours|
|Running Amperage at 120V||30.48|
|Running Amperage at 240V||15.24|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9 hours|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 24"-Wide x 21"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||122-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||DS4850EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, and Owners Manual|
|Package Dimensions||26"L x 19"W x 19"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.