Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 13 and Jul 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
Bringing together power and dependability you know you can trust, the Ford FG3050P with 3050 Peak watts & 2500 Running watts is a versatile workhorse and reliable backup power source for any occasion. Designed with portability in mind, its compact yet heavy duty frame allows you to easily store and transport your generator without hassle. The 180cc, 4-Stroke OHV engine is capable of up to 11 hours of operation at half load on just 4 gallons of fuel. Features like the dual 5V DC USB outlets, single 120V Duplex outlet, and the 12V DC “Cigarette” port provide you with a variety of usage capabilities for camping, DIY work, and home backup. Proudly honoring the “Built Ford Tough” motto, the FG3050P is the ultimate choice in portable generators for home, work, or recreation.
- 3050 Peak Watts/2500 Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- Noise Level (@ 7 Meters) ≤ 69 dBA
- (2) 5V DC USB Outlets
- (1) 12V DC 8A Cigarette Lighter Outlet
- (1) 120V 20A Duplex Outlet
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Hour Run-Time @ Half Load
- Digital Hour Meter
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Recoil Start
- Includes Spark Plug T Wrench, 10mm Combination Wrench & Phillips Screwdriver, and Oil
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I bye a AVR voltage regulator for this ford generator. So far nothing to be found.
For this model the AVR is available thorugh 3rd party sellers but we do have it available and its $25