Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The Ford FG5250PBE Dual Fuel Portable Generator incorporates a powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV engine that can run on either gasoline or liquid propane. The patented Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly switch between fuel sources with the turn of a dial while still in operation. Featuring a 120V AC 30A RV port for easy hookup on your next adventure, and the rugged M-Frame design with drop-down handles and 8" Never-flat wheels provide optimal portability. The FG5250PBE is a truly versatile generator that carriers on the proud tradition of being "Built Ford Tough".
- Peak Watts GAS/LPG: 5250W/4750W
- Rated Watts GAS/LPG: 4250W/3800W
- Dual Fuel with Switch and Go Technology
- (1) 120V 30A (RV) Outlet, (1) Duplex 120V 20A Outlet, (1) 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet (L14-30)
- Electric Push Start with Recoil Backup
- Drop Down Handles & 8" Never-Flat Wheels
- 4 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank
- 11 Hours of Run-time @ Half Load (Gasoline)
- INCLUDES: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips Screw Driver, 10W30 20.3oz (600ml) Engine Oil Funnel, Maintenance Free Battery & Propane Hose
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this generator and engine manufactured in USA?
Yes it is