Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The solid designed FG6250P is a rugged and reliable workhorse that you can count on to get the job done. Its heavy-duty powder coated steel frame with fold down cushion grip handles and 10" never-flat wheels, make it an ideal generator for home backup or job site construction. Combining a powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine and 6.6 gallon fuel tank, to give you an extended 11 hours of operation on a half load. With features like that it's easy to see that the FG6250P is truly "Built Ford Tough".
- 6250 Peak Watts/5250 Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- Recoil Start
- (2) Duplex 120V 20A GFCI Outlets With LED (ON) Indicators
- (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L5-30)
- (1) 120/240V AC 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L14-30)
- Fold Down / Cushion Grip Handles
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels With Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Hour Run time @ 50% Load
- INCLUDES: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Engine Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips ScrewDriver, 10W30 38oz. (1.1L) Engine Oil & Funnel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it a silence generator?
No, its not, and strickly speaking there is no such thing. This is a open frame generartor, and you can expect about 78db at 7 meters.