Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The ES500 is powered by an 1hp gasoline engine with low oil shut off protection. This unit produces 5700 watts surge watts and 5000 watts continuous power. The unit holds six and a half gallons of gasoline and has a 10 hour run time at 50% load. It is rated at 75 db sound rating. The unit comes standard with a wheel kit featuring foam filled tires and handles for easy mobility. The ES700 has four 120 volt receptacle, one 30 amp 120 volt receptacle. This quality built product features a copper wound alternator and voltage is controlled with an AVR (automatic voltage regulator) for stable voltage output. This generator is great for emergency power, tailgating, and camping trips.Parts to maintain and repair Lifan engines and equipment are available.
- 5700 Watts Maximum AC Output/5000 Watts Rated AC Output
- Receptacles for each - 120V 20 amp AC – 1 each 120 volt 30 amp receptacle
- 13hp OHV 4-stroke Lifan OHV Gasoline Recoil Start Engine EPA approved
- 6.5 gallon fuel tank, 10 hour run time at 50% load
- Low oil shut off for engine protection
- 75 dB Sound Rating
- Wheel kit with foam filled never flat tires and handles for easy mobility
- 3 Year residential
- 1 Year Commercial
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.