Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
Pulsar PG12000B Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. It’s 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 12,000 Peak Watts/9,500 Running Watts on Gasoline and 10,800 Peak Watts/8,550 Running Watts on LPG. The extended run-time and output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather the storm. The PG12000B’s convenient Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. It’s durable steel frame, 10” never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG12000B has you covered!
- 12,000W Peak/ 9,500W Rated (Gasoline) & 10,800W Peak/ 8,550W Rated (LPG)
- 457cc, OHV Engine, CARB Approved
- (4) 120V Outlets, (1) 120/240V Twist-lock Outlet, (1) 120/240V 50 Amp RV Outlet, & (1) 12V DC Output
- Switch & Go Capability with Electric Push Start and Recoil Back-up
- 3 in 1 Digital Meter, Drop-down Handles, and 10” Never-flat Wheels
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many gallon gas tank