Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
This easy to use electric pressure washer provides optimal performance. The Clean Machine® by SIMPSON® features a hassle-free SIMPSON motor and Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies™ axial cam pump with an onboard soap tank for convenience. The 1/4-inch x 25-foot MorFlex® hose is non-marring, highly flexible and abrasion-resistant. Never-flat wheels provide ease of maneuverability across various terrains. Ideal for cleaning driveways, garage floors, concrete or tile patios, home exteriors, vehicles, fences, boats, trailers, pool areas and more. For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Hassle-free SIMPSON® brushless electric induction motor
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies™ axial cam pump with thermal relief
- ¼-in. x 25-ft. the high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant
- Steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 10 in. Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 2 Quick connect nozzle tips: 15°, soap
- Convenient onboard detergent tank for simple soap application
- Turbo nozzle delivers a fast and deep clean with an oscillating jet of water
- Includes 35 ft. GFCI power cord for outdoor use
- Power Type: Electric
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 2300
- GPM: 1.2
- Pump Type: OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Pump Brand: OEM
- Engine Brand: SIMPSON
- Pump: OEM Technologies™ axial cam
- Pump/Hose Connection: M22
- Hose: ¼-in. x 25-ft.
- Gun: M22 connection
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 2 Quick connect nozzle tips: 15° and soap
- Frame: Steel frame construction
- Tires: 10 in. Never-flat
- Series: Clean Machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Good product for the money, small so it’s convenient to store alway. Would recommend to anyone looking for a pressure washer.
Works good so far. Looks cheaply made. Time will tell.
It cleans really great and quieter than the old one.
A product that was easy to assemble. Simply hook up the water supply and plug it in Select the spray nozzle and get to work. The pump is both quiet and powerful enough for any home project you may need a pressure washer for. It's compact size and wheels make it a snap to move around. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this product!
Worked for 3 hours then motor locked up, an electric power washer seemed like great idea though.