Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 03 and Feb 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the “Do-it-Yourselfer” looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person. Equipped with premium HONDA, KOHLER or SIMPSON OHV engines built with high-quality components, designed for optimum performance and renowned for being easy to start.
- HONDA® GCV160 engine is easy to start and operate
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies™ axial cam pump with thermal relief
- MorFlex® ¼-in. x 25-ft. the high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant
- Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 12 in. Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 4 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 3000
- GPM: 2.4
- Pump Type: OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Pump Brand: OEM
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: OEM Technologies™ axial cam
- Hose: MorFlex® ¼-in. x 25-ft.
- Gun: M22 connection spray gun
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 4 Quick connect nozzles tips: 0°, 15°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Welded steel construction
- Tires: 12 in. Never-flat
- Series: Megashot
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This unit completely met my needs and surpassed my expectations. It has the power and reliability I needed to complete my tasks. The adjustable pressure regulator was convenient when needing to adjust my pressure for sensitive surfaces. Because it's compact and easy to maneuver I was able to roll everywhere I needed to around the outside of my house and garage with this unit.
Basically a good pressure washer but the hose holder is now a piece of cloth with Velcro. Disappointed
Bought this a few weeks ago because my Troy-Bill had somehow lost power to get the job done. (Maybe a pump problem). I have a three car concrete driveway and about a 30’ walkway. Here in NW FL, pollen is a big problem and really soils concrete! The Simpson power washer and a Briggs & Stratton scrubber made short work of cleaning the entire area!
This power washer is everything that a person would expect!
Great machine. Honda engine starts on the first pull Very happy I purchased it