Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON® Aluminum Series frame is crafted of aircraft-grade aluminum, making it lighter in weight than most steel frame pressure washer designs. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. The SIMPSON Aluminum Series designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. Equipped with a premium HONDA® engine and reliable CAT PUMPS® pump.
- HONDA® GX200 engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Reliable CAT PUMPS® triplex plunger pump
- Steel-braided Monster Hose 5/16 in. x 25 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lighter in weight than most steel frame designs
- 10 in. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 3400
- GPM: 2.5
- Pump Type: CAT PUMPS Triplex
- Pump Brand: CAT
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: CAT PUMPS® triplex
- Hose: Monster Hose 5/16 in. x 25 ft.
- Gun: 3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tires: 10 in. Premium pneumatic
- Series: Aluminum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We purchased the ALH3228-S a month ago. It helps make the smaller jobs more timely and effective. Its easy to get around. easy to use
Very happy with performance size and power. It starts right up everytime
Reliable plenty of power will last for years my first one lasted 15 years and it still runs. Remember your pump is only as good as the water pressure that you have feeding it
Overall it's a good pressure washer. Have approx 5 hrs on it. I did add an induction type hour meter for maintenance intervals.
The Honda motor and CAT pump are great. Starts VERY easy with the nozzle removed and the trigger handle wedged open. Remember to crank down on the unloader to get the pressure you want.
The frame, not so much. Tends to 'walk' when using. Within the 5 hrs, the 'feet' were worn down. I ended up pulling the feet off my 20+ year old pressure washer (that never wore out) and put them on the Simpson. Also used some Destaco type push/pull clamps to add brakes to the wheels so it won't move around. May end up adding some vibration isolators between the engine and frame like my old Craftsman pressure washer had.
Used some 1.25" galv conduit and raised the handle up around 12". Added another hose hanger and a basket to put accessories.
I'd buy it again at the price point.
I waited a long time to buy this particular pressure washer. Honda motor with the Cat pump is a dream to clean with. Power to spare. So far, I could not be happier with my choice. Thank you Simpson for making an American made product!