Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON® Aluminum Series frame is crafted of aircraft-grade aluminum, making it lighter in weight than most steel frame pressure washer designs. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. The SIMPSON Aluminum Series designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. Equipped with a premium HONDA® engine and reliable AAA® pumps.
- HONDA® GX200 engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Reliable AAA® triplex plunger pump
- MorFlex® 5/16-in. x 35-ft. the high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lighter in weight than most steel frame designs
- 10 in. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 3600
- GPM: 2.5
- Pump Type: AAA Triplex Pump
- Pump Brand: AAA
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: AAA® triplex plunger pump
- Hose: MorFlex® 5/16-in. x 35-ft.
- Gun: 3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tires: 10 in. Premium pneumatic
- Series: Aluminum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.