Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON® Aluminum Series frame is crafted of aircraft-grade aluminum, making it lighter in weight than most steel frame pressure washer designs. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. The SIMPSON Aluminum Series designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. Equipped with a premium HONDA® engine and reliable CAT PUMPS® pump.
- HONDA® GX390 engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Reliable CAT PUMPS® triplex plunger pump
- Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lighter in weight than most steel frame designs
- 13 in. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 4200
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump Type: CAT PUMPS Triplex
- Pump Brand: CAT
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: CAT PUMPS® triplex
- Hose: Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- Gun: 3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tires: 13 in. Premium pneumatic
- Series: Aluminum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.