Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The IS61028, Industrial Series pressure washer is an excellent addition to the portfolio of pressure washer cleaning products of SIMPSON. Perfect for construction sites, rental yards, oil fields, heavy-duty paint prep, and any other big job. Featuring a reliable HONDA® engine and an AAA® pump, the IS61028 guarantees a professional cleaning experience.
- HONDA® GX390 engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Reliable AAA® industrial triplex plunger pump with bypass hose
- Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lighter in weight than most steel frame designs and corrosion resistant
- 13 in. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap for a variety of spray patterns
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 4400
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump Type: AAA Industrial Triplex Pump
- Pump Brand: AAA
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: AAA® industrial triplex plunger pump with bypass hose
- Hose: Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- Gun: 3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: QC spray lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips- 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tires: 13 in. Premium pneumatic
- Series: Industrial
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
When it comes the pump is preset to maximum 4400 PSI, if that is a lot to handle (it was very hard to adjust for me) you need to run it and play around with the nozzles. After a couple of runs, the adjustment handle was very easy to turn down the PSI to be a workable pressure for the different projects I was doing. Definitely a powerful machine but has more options than your normal pressure washer
Works great but the first day of using it 6 different screws backed themselves out. Im assuming because of the vibration but the pump completely came off, I just had to put the screws back in with some lock tight. It obviously should not have done that on the first day but it was taken care of and havent had an issue since
So after reading reviews I decided to check the bolts holding the pump to the engine adapter and sure enough 3 out of 4 were barely hand tight with 0 lock tight. Not sure if this is AAA's fault or Simpsons but this is not an ok problem, for me, I can fix it no problem but for $1000.00 there should be no loose bolts
I don't like the cart design or how it holds the accessories but all power washers in this price range have the same cart.
But this thing is very powerful and overall I'm happy with this thing, so far.
Affordable for a 4gpm washer
LOOSE BOLTS HOLDING THE PUMP TO THE MOTOR
Cart design makes it hard to move
Cart accessories holder kinda sucks
No extra room for extra accessories
Wish it came with an hour meter
They also shipped by courier but didn't give the courier my phone number so I had to call them to set up a new drop-off day. Not a huge deal but a little frustrating.