Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The SIMPSON® Super Brute SB3555 offers an enhanced cleaning experience that provides maximum power and efficiency. Equipped with VANGUARD® engine and premium COMET industrial triplex plunger pump with safety relief valve and bypass hose.
- VANGUARD® V-Twin engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Includes electric start feature
- Engine fuel tank capacity 10 gal gasoline
- Burner fuel tank capacity 10 gal diesel
- Reliable COMET Industrial triplex plunger pump
- Belt drive
- Armor 3/8-in. x 50-ft. steel-braided hot water hose with quick connect fittings
- Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 4 Quick connect nozzle tips: 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- 48″ Insulated grip lance for operator comfort and control
- Battery not included. Requires Group 24 battery
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Belt
- PSI: 3500
- GPM: 5.5
- Pump Type: COMET Premium Series Industrial Triplex Pump
- Pump Brand: COMET
- Engine Brand: VANGUARD
- Pump: COMET Industrial triplex
- Hose: Armor 3/8-in. x 50-ft.
- Gun: 3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: 48 in. Insulated grip lance
- Nozzles: 4 Quick connect nozzle tips: 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Welded steel construction
- Series: Brute
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.