Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The WS4050V Water Shotgun is easy to use and designed for the deepest of cleaning. Perfect for paint preparation, professional cleaning services, graffiti removal, industrial job sites, and fleet maintenance. Equipped with a VANGUARD® engine with an electric start. The heavy-duty COMET industrial triplex plunger pump is designed with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve for long life. Its dual-belt system separates the engine and pump, preventing overheating and pump fatigue, resulting in greater efficiency and greater longevity in the engine and pump life.
- VANGUARD® V-Twin engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Includes electric start feature
- Engine fuel tank capacity 2.25 gal gasoline
- Reliable COMET Premium series
- Steel-braided rubber 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 13 in. Premium aluminum tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 meg nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- 48 in. Insulated grip lance for operator comfort and control
- Fuel tank capacity: 9 quarts (2.25 gallons)
- Includes external fuel tank
- Battery not included. Requires 12V Garden tractor battery type U1
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Belt
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 5.0
- Pump Type: COMET Premium Series
- Pump Brand: COMET
- Engine Brand: VANGUARD
- Pump: COMET Premium
- Hose: Steel-braided rubber 3/8 in. x 50 ft. hose
- Gun: "3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: 48 in. Insulated grip lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Welded steel construction
- Tires: 13 in. Aluminum Mag
- Series: Water Shotgun
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.