Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
This is our flagship generator and the largest Dual Fuel generator we carry with a Honda engine. The Motorhead® Dual Fuel generator is the perfect generator for either Commercial or Residential use. It has a premium quality frame with 4 beefy never flat wheels for easy mobility. On the job site this unit can power all of your power tools without skipping a beat. It is also a great choice for a homeowner looking to power up a central air conditioner up to 5 tons, sump pump, well pump, heat, microwave, lights, entertainment center, computers, refrigerators, etc.
- The Motorhead® – SG11004
- Built with a Honda GX630 OHV Dual Fuel Engine
- Designed to operate on both propane (LPG) and natural gas
- 19.2 HP (LPG), 17 HP (Natural Gas)
- Natural Gas requirement: 200,000 BTU per hour, 9″ W.C. of pressure
- Propane (LPG) requirement: 200,000 BTU per hour, 11″ W.C. of pressure
- Hydraulic/magnetic circuit breakers, GFCI & Twist-Lock Outlets
- Premium Mecc Alte Alternator with 100% copper windings, Made in Italy
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) system provided by Mecc Alte produces precise voltage (less than 4% THD) necessary to power your sensitive electronics like computers
- MADE IN THE USA
- Electric Start
- Low oil shutoff protection
- Compatible with 50 amp manual transfer switch
- Battery and commercial 4 wheeled mobility kit included
- Digital display gives immediate accurate reading of Voltage, Hz, Hour meter and timer.
- Run time on LPG (Propane) up to 10 hrs at 50-percent load per 40 pound fuel tank
- Eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization
- EPA COMPLIANT AND CARB APPROVED
- Honda® 3-year commercial warranty
- Smart Generators 3 year limited warranty
We didn't really know what we were getting we are using this generator for our concession trailer I think it has plenty of power but lemme is super loud is there any way to quiet it down?
Hey Dan thanks for your purchase and sorry about our generator being too loud for you. Their is a solution you can contact the guys at https://www.zombiebox.com/ the product is awesome and will definitely get the job done or you can duplicate the specs and make one yourself. Let us know how we can be of more help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How easy is it to switch from propane to natural gas?
There is a transfer switch that is sold seperately that enables the switch over by simply turning the dial to the desired fuel.