Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and Jun 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON® Water Blaster® series is perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. The SIMPSON Water Blaster series equipped with a premium SIMPSON® engine and a reliable AAA® pump.
- SIMPSON® 420cc engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Engine fuel tank capacity 1.6 gal gasoline
- Reliable AAA® triplex plunger pump
- Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 13 in. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- 48 in. Insulated grip lance for operator comfort and control
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.4 quarts (1.6 gallons)
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Belt
- PSI: 4400
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump Type: AAA Triplex Pump
- Pump Brand: AAA
- Engine Brand: SIMPSON
- Pump: AAA™ triplex plunger pump
- Hose: Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- Gun: "3/8" QC Connection
- Wand: 48 in. Insulated lance
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: Welded steel construction
- Tires: 13 in. Premium pneumatic
- Series: Water Blaster
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What kind of oil goes in motor and the pump
This engine uses 10W-30 oil. And the pump uses an SAE 15w-40 oil. Change the pump oil after first 50 hours of operation and every 100 hours thereafter, or every 3 months.