Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The DuroMax XP13000EH is a Dual Fuel workhorse powered by a 500cc OHV Engine and runs on gasoline or propane. This unit provides the power normally found in stationary home standby units but in a portable package. With 10,500 watts of running power and the ability to surge up to 13,000 watts, this generator can power household essentials such as lights, small and large appliances, and your home's central A/C system. The fully loaded power panel features multiple outlets including 2 120V GFCI protected household outlets, and individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. This unit is both EPA and CARB approved for operation in all 50 states.
- With 13,000 watts of power, the XP13000EH Dual Fuel generator will keep your whole home running during a storm or power outage.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP13000EH comes with a push button start, a front facing interface that allows you to change your fuel type in seconds, and a wide variety of outlets (including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet).
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Stay powered with our EH line of portable generators.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- DC Charging Cables
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle kit
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||87.5|
|Running Amperage at 240V||43.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||17|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||83.13|
|Running Amperage at 240V||41.56|
|Runtime at 25% Load||13|
|Runtime at 50% Load||6|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||234-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP13000EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||32"L x 23"W x 23"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.