Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
You asked for it and DuroMax delivered! Introducing the XP13000HXT Tri Fuel generator that America has been waiting for. With 13,000 watts of peak power, this unit will run on Gasoline, Propane, or NATURAL GAS and stands alone as the largest Tri Fuel portable generator on the market!
- With 13,000 watts of power, the XP13000HXT Tri Fuel generator will keep your whole home running during a storm or power outage, while protecting your family from harmful fumes with CO Alert.
- Run your generator on gasoline, propane, or natural gas. With Tri Fuel, we offer the ultimate freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP13000HXT comes with a push button start, a front facing interface that allows you to change your fuel type in seconds, and a wide variety of outlets including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- Our innovative CO Alert eliminates the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning by automatically shutting down the generator when harmful fumes are detected.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Stay powered with our HX line of portable generators.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug
- Oil Funnel
- Propane Regulator
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle
- Owner's Manual
- 3/4" Natural Gas
- Remote Control
|Running Amperage at 120V||87.5|
|Running Amperage at 240V||43.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||17|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8.5|
|Running Amperage at 120V||79.16|
|Running Amperage at 240V||39.58|
|Runtime at 25% Load||13|
|Runtime at 50% Load||6.5|
|Running Amperage at 120V||70.83|
|Running Amperage at 240V||35.42|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline, Propane, and Natural Gas|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||30"-Long x 29"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||240-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP13000HXT Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, Propane Regulator, Remote Control, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||33"L x 25"W x 24"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
These are brand new units correct?
yes brand new
Do you offer extended warranty? 5 years?
We dont sorry