Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 16 and Jul 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA and RIVER Series portable power stations;
- UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4x110W Solar Panels in parallel for DELTA, 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel for RIVER)
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type C Cable to charge with the 110W solar panel.
||20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)
||20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating & Storage Temperature||-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
It would have been nice if they had included an MC4 to TX60 cable so I could have attached it to my Ecoflow Delta Battery Bank, and actually use the solar panel to charge it. But they didn't.
quick safe delivery, easy install, minor issues with panel support, during full sun charged well.
I just got my EcoFlow Delta 1300 (international version in South Africa). Fast charge, build quality, elegant design are top of every other competitor out there. If they can built an extension battery (not just daisy chaining units), this will be a winner. Also the MC4 to XT60 cable gauge is underrated for paralleling a second string of 3 x 110 W panels. Overall, I am satisfied with the product
Fairly good quality but not enough attention to detail. The design used to angle the panel is flawed and difficult to maintain an angle without the panel slipping and using carabiners to clip on panel is just lazy. The output cables are mounted so that the are always on the front side of the panel which is fine if you will always lay the panel flat but clumsy when the panel is tilted. Never seen close to 110 w out of this panel. We know that max wattage is under Perfect lab conditions but the reality is this puts out 70 to 80 watts in the real world. Will definitely try a different rand for next purchase.
Very well build solar panels. Delivers power and is transportable. Works well with Ecoflow generators or other brands.