Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The FG7750PE combines a powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine and a heavy-duty powder coated steel M-Frame design, making it a rugged and reliable generator for any job. The electric push start makes getting up and running quick and hassle free, and convenient fold-down handles and the 10" never-flat wheels provide more maneuvering capability. With an extended 10.5 hour run-time on just 6.6 gallons of fuel, it's easy to see that the FG7750PE is truly "Built Ford Tough".
- 7750 Peak Watts/6250 Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- Electric & Recoil Start
- (2) Duplex 120V 20A GFCI Outlets With LED (ON) Indicators
- (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L5-30)
- (1) 120/240V AC 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L14-30)
- Fold Down / Cushion Grip Handles
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels With Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 10.5 Hour Run time @ 50% Load
- INCLUDES: Battery, Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Engine Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips Screwdriver, 10W30 38oz. (1.1L) Engine Oil & Funnel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.