Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
SIMPSON’s Industrial generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential location, and more. Many are equipped with a foldable handle for ease of mobility and storage. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON® for your power needs.
- HONDA® GX390 engine with a low oil shutdown feature with electric start (50-State compliant)
- Roll cage frame protection with a foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- 7000 running watts, 8500 starting watts
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Battery not included. Requires 12V-14AH battery
- Fuel tank capacity 3.96 gal gasoline
- Run time 25% load: 12 hrs
- Unit Dimensions: L: 30.25” x W:25” x H: 27”
- Unit Weight: 182 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- UPC (Online): 879399006289
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 7000
- Starting Watts: 8500
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7.9
- Engine Brand: HONDA GX390
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 12
- Tires: 9 in. Never-flat
- Series: Generator
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.