Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The ES4100 is powered by a 7hp Electric and Recoil start Engine. EPA and CARB approved. Low oil shut off is included to protect the engine. This unit produces 4100 watts surge watts and 3500 watts continuous power. The unit holds four gallons of gasoline and has a 12 hour run time at 50% load. It features a quiet operation and it rated at 65 dB sound rating. The ES4100 has three 120 volt receptacle, one 30 amp 120 volt receptacle, and one 12 volt/8.3 amp receptacle. The voltage is controlled with an AVR (automatic voltage regulator) for stable voltage output. An optional wheel kit is available. This generator lightweight and easy to carry and is great for emergency power, tailgating, and camping trips.Parts to maintain and repair Lifan engines and equipment are available.
- 4100 Watts Maximum AC Output/3500 Watts Rated AC Output
- Receptacles 3 each - 120V 20amp AC – 1 each 120 volt 30 amp AC receptacle and 1ea- 12V
- 8.3amp DC
- 7hp OHV 4-stroke Lifan EPA approved Gasoline Electric and Recoil Start Engine
- Built in charging system to keep the battery charged – battery not included.
- 4-gallon fuel tank, 12 hour run time at 50% load
- Low 65 dB Sound Rating
- AVR for Stable voltage output at start-up and running
- Three-year residential warranty
- One-year Commercial warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.