Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The ES6600 is powered by a 13 hp electric and recoil start gasoline engine with low oil shut off protection. This unit produces 6600 watts surge watts and 6000 watts continuous power. The unit holds six and a half gallons of gasoline and has a 10 hour run time at 50% load. It is rated at 75 dB sound rating. The unit comes standard with a wheel kit featuring foam filled tires and handles for easy mobility. The E6600 has four 120-volt receptacle, one 30-amp 120 volt receptacle. This quality built product features a copper wound alternator and voltage is controlled with an AVR (automatic voltage regulator) for stable voltage output. This generator is great for emergency power, tailgating, and camping trips.Parts to maintain and repair Lifan engines and equipment are available.
- 6600 Watts Surge and 6000 Watts Rated AC Output
- Receptacles for each - 120V 20 amp AC – 1 each 120 volt 30 amp receptacle
- 13hp OHV 4-stroke Lifan OHV Gasoline Electric and Recoil Start Engine
- 6.5 gallon fuel tank, 10 hour run time at 50% load
- Low oil shut off for engine protection
- 75 dB Sound Rating
- AVR for Stable voltage output at start-up and running
- Wheel kit with foam filled never flat tires and handles for easy mobility
- 1 Year Commercial
- 3 Year Residential
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.