Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The ES6600 is powered by a 13 hp gasoline engine with low oil shut off protection. This unit produces 6600 watts surge watts and 6000 watts continuous power. The unit holds six and a half gallons of gasoline and has a 10 hour run time at 50% load. It is rated at 75 dB sound rating. The unit comes standard with a wheel kit featuring foam filled tires and handles for easy mobility. The E6600 has four 120-volt receptacle, one 30-amp 120 volt receptacle. This quality built product features a copper wound alternator and voltage is controlled with an AVR (automatic voltage regulator) for stable voltage output. This generator is great for emergency power, tailgating, and camping trips. The ES6600 carries a 3 year residential or a 1 year commercial warranty. Parts to maintain and repair Lifan engines and equipment are available.
- 6600 Watts Surge and 6000 Watts Rated AC Output
- Receptacles for each - 120V 20 amp AC – 1 each 120 volt 30 amp receptacle
- 13hp OHV 4-stroke Lifan OHV Gasoline Recoil Start Engine EPA approved
- 6.5 gallon fuel tank, 10 hour run time at 50% load
- Low oil shut off for engine protection
- 75 dB Sound Rating
- AVR for Stable voltage output at start-up and running
- Wheel kit with foam filled never flat tires and handles for easy mobility
- 1 Year Commercial
- 3 year Residential
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can a dryer be used on this
Yes it can