Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
Pulsar PG10000B16 Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. It’s 420cc 15 HP single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 10,000 Peak Watts/8,000 Running Watts Gas and 9,000 Peak Watts/7,000 Running Watts LPG and is capable of up to 12 hours of operation on a half load. The extended run-time and output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather the storm. The PG10000B16’s convenient Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. It’s durable steel frame, never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG10000B16 has you covered!
- 10,000 Peak Watts/8,000 Running Watts (Gasoline)
- 9,000 Peak Watts/7,000 Running Watts (LPG)
- Switch & Go Capability 420cc
- 15 HP Single cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- 12 Hour Run-time at Half Load
- 8 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Four 120V Outlets
- One 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- One 120/240V 50A RV Port
- Electric Start with Recoil Back-Up
- Propane hose included for quick and easy hookup straight out of the box!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.