Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Pulsar’s PG15KVTWB Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during power outages. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or propane provides you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a power outage. Its 713cc, V-Twin, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 15,000 Peak Watts/12,000 Running Watts Gasoline and 13,500 Peak Watts/11,000 Running Watts Propane. The extended run time and high output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electrical loads, so you can comfortably weather the storm. The PG15KVTWB convenient dual fuel technology allows you to switch fuel sources between gasoline and propane. Its durable steel frame, never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easy. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG15KVTWB has you covered.
- 15,000 Peak Watts/12,000 Running Watts (Gasoline)
- 13,500 Peak Watts/11,000 Running Watts (Propane)
- Dual Fuel Capability
- 713cc, V-Twin, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine
- Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Frame with Lifting Bar, Never-flat wheels and Folding Handles
- Electric Push Button Start for Quick and Easy Operation
- (4) 120V 20A Outlets, (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet, (1) 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet & (1) 240V 50A RV Outlet
- Large 10.6 Gallon Fuel Tank for Extended Runtime
- Featuring a 3 in 1 Digital Voltage, Frequency, Time Meter
- Includes Wheel/Handle Kit & Battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the LP gas pressure that is required for this generator (Pulsar PG15KVTWB-15,000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator)
The PG15KVTWB will have a 2 stage regulator.Once installed on generator,and comes as an attached fitted onto hose to connect to LPG bottle.The pressure requirement is 11-13 inches water colum going into the generator.
What’s the decibel noise level?
Operational Volume is 76db
Who and where is this generator manufactured
Pulsar Products manufactured in the united states
How close to pure sine wave is the output?
As with all open frame generators in this class the output waveform is a sinusoidal approximation,the peaks and troughs are a lilttle ratty, but we generally hold <10% Total Harmonic Distortion,primarily first order.
With modern electronics built for a world market,you have little to worry about. Very large motors or compressors might need some tweaking to the start cap if they are hard to start.