Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and Jun 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time. We are currently experiencing shipping delays.
When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG7750B dual fuel generator is a strong candidate for satisfying your power needs. The dual fuel feature gives it the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a power outage or natural disaster. Its patented Switch & Go technology allows you to switch from LPG to gas or gas to LP while the generator is running. This generator is ideal for the job site, home use and outdoor activities. Designed with a strong powder coat steel frame, no-flat tires, fold-down locking handle, electric start and cutting-edge technology, this unit makes an outstanding addition to anyone's assortment of must-have portable power.
- 7500W PEAK 6000W RATED LPG
- 7750W PEAK 6250W RATED GAS
- 420cc, 4 STROKE AIR COOLED
- OHV ENGINE
- ELECTRIC PUSH START WITH RECOIL BACK-UP
- RUNS APPROX 13 HOURS AT 1/2 LOAD
- OPERATING NOISE ~76 DECIBELS
- FOUR AC 120V OUTLETS,
- ONE 120V TWIST LOCK OUTLET
- ONE 120/240V TWIST LOCK OUTLET
- ONE 12V DC OUTPUT (TRICKLE CHARGE)
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
- 3N1 DIGITAL METER
- FUEL CAPACITY: 6.6 GALLON GAS TANK
- FUEL GAUGE
- LOW OIL INDICATOR WITH LOW OIL SHUTDOWN
- 10” NO FLAT TIRES
- INCLUDES PROPANE HOSE
- EPA APPROVED
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.