Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
SIMPSON® inverter generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. The compact design allows for easy storage when not in use. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home in case of a weather-related emergency, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs.
- SIMPSON 79cc engine with large recoil for easy starting
- LED Display
- Easy access data center provides real-time readings on fuel/wattage levels and run time
- Power is quietly delivered in comparison to standard generator noise levels
- UPC: 879399003707
- Running Watts: 2200
- Starting Watts: 1800
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 1.32
- Fuel Load Consumption: .15
- Number of Circuits/Outlets: 2
- Outlet Type: 120V 20A | 12V DC
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge) 8
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.