Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
SIMPSON’s portable generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential location, and more. Many are equipped with a foldable handle for ease of mobility and storage. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site, or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON® for your power needs. Equipped with a (50-State compliant) SIMPSON CRX® 224cc with a low oil shutdown feature.
- 3,600 running watts, 4,500 starting watt
- SIMPSON CRX® 224cc engine with a low oil shutdown feature (50-State compliant)
- Fuel tank capacity 3.96 gal gasoline
- Roll cage frame protection with a foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Now with GFCI Protection
- Runtime 25% load: 10.5 hrs
- Unit Dimensions: 23” x W:18” x H: 19”
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- UPC (Online): 879399003004
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 3600
- Starting Watts: 4500
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 3.4
- Fuel Load Consumption: .56 gallons
- Number of Circuits/Outlets: 4
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 10
- Frame: Roll cage frame protection with foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Tires: 9 in. Never-flat
- Series: Generator
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.