Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 12 and Oct 15. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
SIMPSON’s portable generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential location, and more. Many are equipped with a foldable handle for ease of mobility and storage. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON® for your power needs. Equipped with a (50-State compliant) SIMPSON CRX® engine with an electric start.
- 8,300 running watts, 10,000 starting watts
- SIMPSON CRX® 439cc electric-start engine with a low oil shutdown feature (50-State compliant)
- Fuel tank capacity 6.6 gal gasoline
- Roll cage frame protection with a foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Now with GFCI Protection
- Run time 25% load: 9 hrs
- Unit Dimensions :L: 27” x W:21” x H: 23″
- Unit Weight: 207 lb
- Battery not included. Uses 12V-14AH Battery
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- UPC (Online): 879399003035
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 8300
- Starting Watts: 10000
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 6.1
- Fuel Load Consumption: 1.37 gallons
- Number of Circuits/Outlets: 6
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 8
- Frame: Roll cage frame protection with foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Tires: 10 in. Never-flat
- Series: Generator
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.