Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 03 and Feb 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
The Motorhead® Plus Dual Fuel generator is the perfect generator for either Commercial or Residential use. It has a Honda GX690 engine and a premium quality frame with 4 beefy never flat wheels for easy mobility. On the job site this unit can power all of your power tools without skipping a beat. It is also a great choice for a homeowner looking to power up a central air conditioner up to 5 tons, sump pump, well pump, heat, microwave, lights, entertainment center, computers, refrigerators, etc.
- The Motorhead® – SG13001
- Built with a Honda GX690 OHV Dual Fuel Engine
- Designed to operate on both propane (LPG) and natural gas
- 20.4 HP (LPG), 18 HP (Natural Gas)
- Natural Gas requirement: 220,000 BTU per hour, 9″ W.C. of pressure
- Propane (LPG) requirement: 220,000 BTU per hour, 11″ W.C. of pressure
- Hydraulic/magnetic circuit breakers, GFCI & Twist-Lock Outlets
- Premium Mecc Alte Alternator with 100% copper windings, Made in Italy
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) system provided by Mecc Alte produces precise voltage (less than 4% THD) necessary to power your sensitive electronics like computers
- MADE IN THE USA
- Electric Start
- Low oil shutoff protection
- Compatible with 50 amp manual transfer switch
- Battery and commercial 4 wheeled mobility kit included
- Digital display gives immediate accurate reading of Voltage, Hz, Hour meter and timer.
- Run time on LPG (Propane) up to 10 hrs at 50-percent load per 40 pound fuel tank
- Eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization
- EPA COMPLIANT AND CARB APPROVED
- Honda® 3-year commercial warranty
- Smart Generators 3 year limited warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size natural gas line is required?
A 3/4" pipe will be fine if you are less than 20' from the meter, otherwise a 1' pipe is needed. It requires 220,000 btu, you need a plumbers chart.