Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. All The Time. Shipping delays possible.
Be ready for anything with the DuroMax XP11500EH generator. Equipped to run on either gasoline or liquid propane, this dual fuel unit can perform anywhere that portable power is needed. Easy to transport over any terrain, from the neck of the woods to the downtown jobsite, the XP11500EH generator will keep you going.
- With 11,500 watts of power, the XP11500EH Dual Fuel generator will keep your whole home running during a storm or power outage.
- DuroMax is the industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology, with a full assortment ranging from digital inverters to generators that can power your entire home.
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last.
- The XP11500EH comes equipped with a wide variety of outlets, including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel - No plastic parts.
- Built to withstand severe weather and years of heavy wear-and-tear.
- Power wherever and whenever you need it - No-flat tires roll easily over any terrain.
- 100% Copper Windings - Unlike aluminum, copper is a superior heat conductor that extends the life of your generator.
- Your DuroMax generator is the one appliance that will power them all.
- Stay powered with our EH line of portable generators.
- DuroMax portable generators are designed to be mobile and versatile, with the ability to provide power whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike traditional standby generators that are large, expensive, yet only serve one purpose, DuroMax generators will power you whether you’re at home, on an RV trip, or at the jobsite.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- DC Charging Cables
- Tool Set
- Wheel & Handle kit
- Owner's Manual
|Running Amperage at 120V||75|
|Running Amperage at 240V||37.5|
|Runtime at 25% Load||20|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||71.25|
|Running Amperage at 240V||45.52|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||6|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||224-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP11500EH Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, Propane Regulator, and Owner's Manual|
|Package Dimensions||31"L x 23"W x 23"H|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.