Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 16 and Jul 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping On Selected Items. Shipping delays possible Nationwide from carriers.
- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO: Portable solar power generator + Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR: EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour, which is one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- POWER UP TO 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: The RIVER Max can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- MODULAR DESIGN: The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of the EcoFlow RIVER Max within seconds. The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability during traveling, outdoor adventures, or any application where you need to power devices on the go.
- 3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 576Wh CAPACITY: The EcoFlow RIVER Max has 3 AC outlets and a capacity of 576Wh, providing multiple users with incredible power for all of your favorite devices.
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US mainland states(except Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico).
|Net Weight||*17 lbs (7.7kg)|
|Dimension||*11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3 in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Charge Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 Hours (AC)
6.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor)
3-6 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel with full sun)
4.8-9.6 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
|Shelf Life||1 year (after fully charging the device)|
|Cycle Life||500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management Systems||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
|Testing and certification||UL Standard CE FCC RoHS RCM|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM Charge 500W max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120Vac(50Hz/60Hz) International Version 220-240Vac(50Hz/60Hz)
|Solar Charge Input||200W 10-25V DC 12A Max|
|Car Charger||12V DC 8A Max
|AC Output (x3)||600W (Surge 1200W) total,120Vac( 50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2)||5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,2.4A,28W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max
|Car Power Output (x1)||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port|
*Please Note: The above weight, size, etc. have certain measurement errors. Please refer to the actual measurement.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
It would have been nice if they had included an MC4 to TX60 cable so I could have attached it to my Ecoflow Delta Battery Bank, and actually use the solar panel to charge it. But they didn't.
Just started. Plugin charging was fast. I was pleased with my first test to operate my coffee pot. Other than a slight delay in shipping which was quickly resolved by your customer service, I'm impressed and preparing for an upcoming camping trip!
Awesome product. I've already tested this with a variety of things. However there is one thing I have an issue with, the internal fan. Obviously the fan uses electricity, does it have to run continuously when the unit is on? Can it only be on via a temperature setting? Other than this, it will make a great asset to my camping hear! Thank you.
Looks great and it is for work as I am self employed and work from home. In a power outage I can still chat with clients online. And ensure I have lights and phone charged. Can use a small electric griddle to cook with too if needed. Thank you!
I got the River for my Astrophotography set up and it wasn't quite enough power to feel confident for a full night of imaging then I added the battery to make it a River Max and now it's amazing. Even though the battery only was supposed to double the capacity when I look at the runtime versus the original river it's more than double and I'm able to shoot for six hours straight with all my gear plugged in and still have 80% left